SugarSweetVenomSugarSweetVenom

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Furbaby Loves You! B Furbaby Loves You! B

Dear lord ...

It's like a bad trip ... all around me is a hellish wonderland were every adventure leads to death and demise. All that is done is futile as it leads to only end in misfortune and sorrow. I don't think I'll sleep tonight ...

Hamburger Moon Hamburger Moon

Derp?

Brilliant, simply brilliant. Even though it was a parody you still managed to capture the spirit of the show. The show it's self was kind ridiculous a majority of the time, it relied heavily on fat jokes when it came to Usagi chan/Sarina, and you even managed to capture the anime spirit of deformation. The art is marvelous and the voice acting although odd it's really great.

Super Interview Super Interview

Damn!

And I thought this was going to be Lonely Island parody! Still pretty funny, but yeah there really isn't much to tell about his former Job othe than HE WAS FUCKING BATMAN. Seriously, anyone who doesn't know about batman in a universe where batman exists should be clubbed over the head with the Penguin's umbrella.

Night of the Sciurus Night of the Sciurus

Y'know ..

There is a lesson to be learned in all this ... be nice to the mascot they are already walking on the razors edge between sanity and madness.

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

Wow

That was pretty deep ... I mean I usually hate fake outs. Hate them from the bottom of my soul with a hell like passion that could melt the polar fucking icecaps. But this was ... great. I mean, I've seen many episodes of this show and I thought it was ok but not great. Too many obvious jokes, the show analyzing it's mistakes every few episodes, and Micky's aggression is somewhat over the top . The only episode that I've ever enjoyed was the fan mail episode. But this has got to be the best episode so far, think you can top it?

Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

Nice work

Wow I'm just surprised you didn't go with Himcules from episode 11 from season one " This Time With Feeling " , it gave plenty of materiel to be honest. What's even more shocking is that you didn't do episode 18 from season 2 " Sister Sledgehammer " when Smytus had Jenny bound in shackles.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

Awesome.

The Wax, Chakra, flash twister ... you must breed.

Left4lol:Survive This Left4lol:Survive This

Sigh

Now if only that last bit did happen on Halloween.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

That game must be pretty intense.

... Is it wrong to enjoy this?

Swingers Collab Swingers Collab

Why?

Does everything on newgrounds have to have dicks?