SugarSweetVenomSugarSweetVenom

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Poltergifts Poltergifts

Devilishy marvelous!

However it seems no matter what I do I can never fully enjoy the game, is there any way I can possibly download this game? I change the quality to the lowest setting, I removed some bulky programs from my pc, and I tried to slow down my hitting but my browser always freezes!

Shads Sketchbook Tour Shads Sketchbook Tour

Epic

Your grim imagination blew my mind into pieces, I think I actually got high while peeking through your sketch book. So dark, so bizarre, so ... powerful! It speaks to me, it screams to me! Showing how twisted and warped the mind can be, the darker side that is shunned and pushed away. Your art is nightmares on unsuspecting pages ... it's forcing it's way into my head and driving it's nails within my skull. It's a loud statement that refuses to be ignored. I'm afraid of it ... yet i can't look away. Horror, shock, and dare I say .. delight ... fill me as I gaze deeper into the looking glass that is your min. Thank you, thank you for letting me in.

Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

Great man!

Are you planning on extending the game sometime in the future? The song is very long so you don't even hacve to loop it or anything, for laughs you can make him hide pets or even just more peopl. Make like three more rooms to clear and make
Antoine walk out the front door or get a weapon to chase the rapist away.

notnath responds:

nah just something fun i did in an afternoon

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

This game ..

It's a haunting beauty my friend, good job. The music sticks with you, the voice acting is brilliant, and the art is in a word amazing. Even the word amazing is an understatement to describe how well this series was made. For some reason I found the mushroom man surprisingly ... attractive. This game was too challenging for me and I can't figure how to beat it, are there multiple endings or just the one?

( Even though it's already been spoiled in the reviews I rather not fan flames. )