SugarSweetVenomSugarSweetVenom

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Hamburger Moon Transforms! Hamburger Moon Transforms!

Oh god ..

This thing is just too catchy to stop watching OR listening to, it's just so well done I'm in complete ecstasy <3 ! Oh yeah I forgot to mention the ribbons wrapping around her arms and legs mysteriously resemble bacon, was this done on purpose? Seeing as some of the burgers at mickey d's contain bacon as you probably know. Keep up the good work.

Work in progress Sapce Ghost!! Work in progress Sapce Ghost!!

For taking me back to my childhood, I use to watch Space ghost Coast to coast as a kid.

TheRealShagMan Gets Food TheRealShagMan Gets Food

Me oh my.

Oh god .. I can picture shad whacking off while he's menacing the employees. You voice has an amzing range, thanks for the laughs man.

( Also it kind of creeped me out, but I'd still meet Shad if I had the chance. )

omegared responds:

I bet he's a real cool dude.

I Love This About You I Love This About You

Oh my

How kinky.

Finally a review. And from a sexy NGer at that ;D

Samurai Rock-off Samurai Rock-off

Sounds like it could be im a new version of Castlc

For a second the shamisen almost sounded like a banjo, the beauty of Japanese culture measured into an audio file ... splendid job.

TheRealShagMan TheRealShagMan

Dear

My but your voice is charming, I too would be curious about the wonders in Shad's basement. Most likely a small science lab were he creates date rape drugs and a replica of the bathroom from the first saw movie . He he, he's sweet though.

omegared responds:

I bet he just wants to have some tea :)