SugarSweetVenomSugarSweetVenom

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

All 26 art Reviews

Profits of Brain Surgery Profits of Brain Surgery

Poerty in motion

The sad truth is most humans wish for a simple existence, and I think this is the only possible way to get it. Now she won't have to worry bout going on a diet to to her insatiable love for sweets. In some sick demented way ... in her imprisonment she is free. The coloring job is excellent, the shadow is absolutely perfect, and the anatomy is pretty spot on. Good to have you back you sick fuck :'3 ~ !

TheShadling responds:

Your Comment is quite intelligent I must say.

Evil Fantasies Evil Fantasies

fuck

Why do you despise her so much? With every drawing of her you show your desire to maim or mutilate her, why I ask do these urges come to you? Your twisted fantasies more hellish and insane than Dante's Inferno. A gruesome fate indeed, her supple young flesh stripped slowly from her bones as you feast upon it glutinously. Do you sop up her blood with bread as Vlad the impaler did to his victims? Do you eat her alive making her watch as you strip all the meat and muscle from her newly exposed bones, decadently dining upon the tender meat upon the finest cutlery? Such dreadful thoughts creep through your skull ... they make home in the minds of others as we only watch and wonder ... how? Great job as usual, such a devious twist at the end. Your wit knows no bound my dear friend.

TheShadling responds:

I seriously never really tought of eating her, its a joke. Im a vegetarian.

Pet Panty Pet Panty

Despair

Poor panty forever a love slave, no longer a person but a helpless object to be used at the whim of others. The soul crushing despair she must feel lieing down and suffering a bitter sweet agony, the overwhelming shame showing in her dull eyes. The mental and physical torment overwhelming her until she just accepts her fate, even than the memories will haunt hr relentlessly. My god I love you you sick fuck, welcome home.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
TheShadling responds:

You should wright the authors comments next time!

Just Buuuuurn!! Just Buuuuurn!!

Epic

Give um hell bone daddy.

Sweet glutton Sweet glutton

So cute!

Shadman she's lovely! Reminds me of a simpler time before I before I became demented, when I use to pack away enough Sugar to make a grown adult fall into a coma and I believed that anime facial expressions were physically possible. God bless the 90's ...

God bless the girls

2 B A Master 2 B A Master

Um ..

Is it disturbing that I find this Ash to be quite attractive? Pikachu reminds me of Ladybird from King of the hill, in his old age not fighting much anything anymore solemnly remembering the glory days as he comforts his master. Pikachu is much looks like a better companion this way .. it's rather delightful.

Sisterly Bond Sisterly Bond

This frightens me.

Is she menstruating ... or did her sister love her a little too much? Well done, you've actually got me speechless. You've taken two cute and cuddly characters and warped them into a world of insanity and pain. The background is twisted and the gate adds that atmosphere that just makes this foreboding hell even more demented, her body torn and broken screaming in silent despair, the emotionless sadist staring not batting an eye to the pitiful creature she has maimed. You think she is completely immune to the situation till you see her dripping between the legs. I suppose you've finally out bested Golfinho .... congratulations. Your mind is like a dark hallway, the shadows may be intimidating but I find just enough courage to peer into the darkness to see what lurks about. Well done, I love you so.

TheShadling responds:

No one can outbest golfinho, but thanks alot for the deep comment.

Its warm inside Its warm inside

Little link can't handle it?

Poor little Link, the big bad jellies give him a tummy ache? How mean of them! I don't care how cold the jellies are, the least they could do once inside link is move around in a pleasant fashion. Well done, this picture is just another of many weird things that we come to know and love you for. Please tell me you plan to bead :'3 ?

TheShadling responds:

I do not understand the term bead?

Breaking Behind Breaking Behind

Interesting.

Tell me is that a dia de los muertos maks or a luchador?

Links moist cave Links moist cave

Awww!

What a delightful treat, thank you Shad! Who knew Link could look so cute as his orifice is explored by the bizarre Jelly beasts? Better not tell the princess, eh ~ ? This picture is also a bit different, glad to see your switching things up keeps your fans guessing! Now I'm starting to notice the habit your forming of drawing tattoos in the strangest of places, although it adds a nice touch to the picture I still can't but wonder why. Why all the ball tats, don't they hurt our young heroes? By the way where's navi? That bitch is never around when you need her ... hope you have a banging Halloween!

TheShadling responds:

First thanks alot for pointing out the missing fairy, I had to add it. And about the ball tatoos i just add them cause i find tattoos kinda cute.