SugarSweetVenomSugarSweetVenom

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Furbaby Loves You! B Furbaby Loves You! B

Dear lord ...

It's like a bad trip ... all around me is a hellish wonderland were every adventure leads to death and demise. All that is done is futile as it leads to only end in misfortune and sorrow. I don't think I'll sleep tonight ...

Hamburger Moon Hamburger Moon

Derp?

Brilliant, simply brilliant. Even though it was a parody you still managed to capture the spirit of the show. The show it's self was kind ridiculous a majority of the time, it relied heavily on fat jokes when it came to Usagi chan/Sarina, and you even managed to capture the anime spirit of deformation. The art is marvelous and the voice acting although odd it's really great.

Super Interview Super Interview

Damn!

And I thought this was going to be Lonely Island parody! Still pretty funny, but yeah there really isn't much to tell about his former Job othe than HE WAS FUCKING BATMAN. Seriously, anyone who doesn't know about batman in a universe where batman exists should be clubbed over the head with the Penguin's umbrella.

Poltergifts Poltergifts

Devilishy marvelous!

However it seems no matter what I do I can never fully enjoy the game, is there any way I can possibly download this game? I change the quality to the lowest setting, I removed some bulky programs from my pc, and I tried to slow down my hitting but my browser always freezes!

Shads Sketchbook Tour Shads Sketchbook Tour

Epic

Your grim imagination blew my mind into pieces, I think I actually got high while peeking through your sketch book. So dark, so bizarre, so ... powerful! It speaks to me, it screams to me! Showing how twisted and warped the mind can be, the darker side that is shunned and pushed away. Your art is nightmares on unsuspecting pages ... it's forcing it's way into my head and driving it's nails within my skull. It's a loud statement that refuses to be ignored. I'm afraid of it ... yet i can't look away. Horror, shock, and dare I say .. delight ... fill me as I gaze deeper into the looking glass that is your min. Thank you, thank you for letting me in.

Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

Great man!

Are you planning on extending the game sometime in the future? The song is very long so you don't even hacve to loop it or anything, for laughs you can make him hide pets or even just more peopl. Make like three more rooms to clear and make
Antoine walk out the front door or get a weapon to chase the rapist away.

notnath responds:

nah just something fun i did in an afternoon

Hamburger Moon Transforms! Hamburger Moon Transforms!

Oh god ..

This thing is just too catchy to stop watching OR listening to, it's just so well done I'm in complete ecstasy <3 ! Oh yeah I forgot to mention the ribbons wrapping around her arms and legs mysteriously resemble bacon, was this done on purpose? Seeing as some of the burgers at mickey d's contain bacon as you probably know. Keep up the good work.

Work in progress Sapce Ghost!! Work in progress Sapce Ghost!!

For taking me back to my childhood, I use to watch Space ghost Coast to coast as a kid.

TheRealShagMan Gets Food TheRealShagMan Gets Food

Me oh my.

Oh god .. I can picture shad whacking off while he's menacing the employees. You voice has an amzing range, thanks for the laughs man.

( Also it kind of creeped me out, but I'd still meet Shad if I had the chance. )

omegared responds:

I bet he's a real cool dude.

Profits of Brain Surgery Profits of Brain Surgery

Poerty in motion

The sad truth is most humans wish for a simple existence, and I think this is the only possible way to get it. Now she won't have to worry bout going on a diet to to her insatiable love for sweets. In some sick demented way ... in her imprisonment she is free. The coloring job is excellent, the shadow is absolutely perfect, and the anatomy is pretty spot on. Good to have you back you sick fuck :'3 ~ !

TheShadling responds:

Your Comment is quite intelligent I must say.

Evil Fantasies Evil Fantasies

fuck

Why do you despise her so much? With every drawing of her you show your desire to maim or mutilate her, why I ask do these urges come to you? Your twisted fantasies more hellish and insane than Dante's Inferno. A gruesome fate indeed, her supple young flesh stripped slowly from her bones as you feast upon it glutinously. Do you sop up her blood with bread as Vlad the impaler did to his victims? Do you eat her alive making her watch as you strip all the meat and muscle from her newly exposed bones, decadently dining upon the tender meat upon the finest cutlery? Such dreadful thoughts creep through your skull ... they make home in the minds of others as we only watch and wonder ... how? Great job as usual, such a devious twist at the end. Your wit knows no bound my dear friend.

TheShadling responds:

I seriously never really tought of eating her, its a joke. Im a vegetarian.

Pet Panty Pet Panty

Despair

Poor panty forever a love slave, no longer a person but a helpless object to be used at the whim of others. The soul crushing despair she must feel lieing down and suffering a bitter sweet agony, the overwhelming shame showing in her dull eyes. The mental and physical torment overwhelming her until she just accepts her fate, even than the memories will haunt hr relentlessly. My god I love you you sick fuck, welcome home.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
TheShadling responds:

You should wright the authors comments next time!